Please Contact Me
If you are interested in purchasing my original acrylic paintings, please provide me with the name(s) of the artwork(s) of interest, your name and phone number and any questions that you have regarding my artwork by emailing me at: email@example.com. I will get back to you as soon as possible.
I will only accept a credit card or cash payment.
Free watercolor print with each purchase of an original acrylic painting. Yes, as a gesture of gratitude to the buyer of one of my original acrylic paintings, I am offering a free, signed watercolor print that will accompany the delivery of the acrylic painting. Just let me know which one you would like: 15″ x 21″ Maple Sugar Time or 19.5″ x 13″ Passing Time.
If you are interested in exhibiting or renting my artwork for your venue, please contact me at the same email address and leave me your name and phone number.
Advantages to Communicating Over The Phone
- I can answer your questions regarding my artwork.
- I can provide additional or interesting information regarding my artwork.
- I can share additional photos of the artwork being held by me, hung on a wall, or next to common items for size and scale reference.
- If you live in the Twin City Metropolitan area, we could arrange a personal pick up time and date, schedule an opportunity for you to see my artwork in person before you decide to purchase the painting and take it home with you, or I could delivery the painting to you.
- Lastly I get the pleasure of talking to the person(s) who wish to ‘adopt’ my artwork and provide a new home for it or them.
Shipping and Insurance
- The cost of shipping and insurance is free.
- With the variety of artwork sizes, thicknesses, and weights with and without frames that I have created, all shipping containers will be custom fit to create a protective and safe traveling environment for your purchased artwork.
- I will be as expeditious as possible in processing your order. Please be patient as the shipment arrival could be between 5 to 14 days from the day the order is placed depending on how long it takes me to make the shipping container, how far it must travel, and other unforeseen circumstances like weather.
- I will notify you as to when I dropped off the container at the local UPS Center and provide you with their tentative delivery date and tracking number.
- If I underestimated the cost of shipping, I will cover the extra cost.
Returns and Refunds
Please carefully unpack the artwork and retain all packaging materials until you have decided that you are happy with your purchase.
From the time that you receive my artwork, you have seven (7) days to decide whether to keep the artwork or return the artwork in its original condition for a refund.
If you wish to return the artwork, you must contact me first.
The returning undamaged artwork must be shipped back to me within four (4) business days after confirming with me that the artwork will be returned.
You will be responsible for paying for return shipping costs. Refund payment will only be for the artwork. Please insure the artwork and inform me of the tracking number.
Upon the safe return of the artwork a refund will be issued either as credit to your credit card or business check.
Failure to meet the above deadlines may jeopardize your eligibility for a refund.
Artwork Damaged in Shipment
Regardless of my best efforts of protecting the artwork in the container, the possibility of transit damage always exists. If the artwork arrives damaged, please take photographs of the damage to the container and artwork and send them to me. Communicate with me about the extent of the damage to the artwork and what you would like to happen in lieu of the damage.
Having insured the artwork, I will contact the shipping company and file a claim. You will need to decide if you prefer to ship the artwork to me to repair, ship it back to me to receive a refund, or wait to see if there is any compensation that is issued to me that I can forward to you while you hang onto the painting. Should you wish to wait, we will need to agree on an interim possession period of the artwork while we wait for resolution on the damage claim.
Become a Collector of Mittelstadt Art Works
Collecting artworks from different artists can be an enjoyable hobby. After acquiring your first painting from me, you can join the Mittelstadt Art Works Collectors’ Club. Your second and third purchases will be discounted 20%. If you are still interested in acquiring more of my paintings, all purchases after your third painting will be discounted 30%. You will need to contact me directly regarding these discounts.